"Be thankful in all things, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thes 5:18

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Make Ahead Freezer Burritos

Makin' stuff today!
Thought I'd share about the burritos. I don't know why I never thought of doing this before, it's so easy, cheap and helpful.

I'm also taking our left over grilled chicken breast from our Memorial Day BBQ and making a Pasta salad with chicken, fresh red tomato, feta, and basil. This is for lunches this week, and hungry kids who need food constantly.
If I'm feeling spunky, I may make pancakes to freeze.

For desserts, I'm making pudding pops (pudding poured into popsicle makers), brownies and cookies. Trying to get some baking in while it's still cool.

Sorry the quality is bad.. and the sound. I shrunk it to make it faster loading.

No comments: